Bathroom Scale specifications:
1) Digital scale Capacity: 180Kg/396 lb
2) Accuracy: D=0.1Kg/0.2 lb
3) Digital Scale with 4 highly precise strain gauge sensors system
4) Light touch switch three common unit KG - LB
5) Using a large display screen with 58 *25mm 4bit LCD
6) Power: 1*CR2032 Lithium battery (included)
7) 6mm thickness Safety tempered glass platform
8) Overload and low battery indicator
9) Automatic zero tracking and Foot tap switch on Automatic power
off after 6 seconds
10) Certificate: CE, RoHS
11) Customized print and Logo are Welcome (OEM)
Outer packing: 10PCS/CTN
Carton size: 59*37*37cm
N. W: 22KG
G. W: 23KG
Personal bathroom scale
One PS on colorized packing box with foam
Power: 1*CR2032 Li battery.
1) Weight capacity 2.5-150kg/180kg
2) Accuracy 01kg
3) Four digit LCD display
4) Battery CR2032 Li 3V
5) Working temperature range 50-95F 10-35C
6) Turn on auto
7) Auto off in 10seconds
8) Weighing unit KG/LB
9) Hint of wrong "Err"
10) Hint of out "OL"
1) Remove the battery saver tad from the back of the scale near the
battery compartment prior to operation.
2) Place the scale on an even dry surface prior to weighing.
3) Step onto the scale, balance your weight evenly and wait until
the display reads your weight. Your weight will flash on the
readout for 10 seconds.
4) If you receive an error indicator wait for the scale to
automatically shut down and restart the weighing process.
5) Replace the battery immediately when you see the LO battery
6) Keep the scale clean and dry to prevent damage to the mechanism
and to prevent slips and falls.
1) Do not leave any object on the scale when not in use.
2) Make sure you stand in the center of the scale to avoid tipping.
3) Balance your weight evenly on each foot to insure proper
weighing and to avoid errors.
4) The scales surface is made of tempered glass but can break if
abused. Avoid dropping or impacting the scale.
5) To clean, wipe scale surface with a clean dry cloth.
6) The scales mechanism can be damaged if immersed in water.
7) Reset the scale by removing the battery. Wait at least 10
seconds prior to replacing the battery to properly reset the
Bathroom Scale (TS-2009B14) Images